Notes from the PyCascades 2021 talk - Fireside chat with Łukasz Langa and Dustin Ingram about their favorite tools, packages, and workflows for advanced Python development (Video should be available on YouTube within a week of post date).
- pip-tools on GitHub
pip install pip-tools; pip-compile
- a lock file for python package versions
Visual Studio Code
pdbshould be taught early
- Nina’s PyCon 2020 talk on debugging on YouTube
- debugpy on GitHub
- See also at PyCascades 2021 Let’s Rethink Debugging by laike9m
- See an issue with package name squatting? Email admin at pypi.org, or file an issue on the repo.
- Dustin Ingram - Static Typing in Python - talk writeup
- OH: “back in spaaaaace” github.com/nasa/fprime/blob/devel/.pre-commit-config.yaml (uses https://pre-commit.com/)