Scheduled session: All About Podcasting: By the Hosts of Talk Python to Me, Test & Code from PyCascades 2021 (video should be available within one week of post.)
- Brian uses ATR 2100
- Michael uses ElectroVoice ER20
- Condenser vs Dynamic mics
- Pocket Casts from PBS (supports Chapters)
- Podcast Addict
- Podcast listeners down 20% during pandemic; possibly due to lack of commute, gym, etc. May be coming back
- Podcasters trying to do shorter eps, an hour is too long.
Weird Podcasting tips:
- Have the mic close to your face, at an angle.
- Have a static chair that doesn’t move/squeak