If you visit an Aussie cafe, you’ll often find something like this among the bacon & eggs or muesli options. Often it’s the only thing on the salad that comes with a side salad, but it’s delicious anyway!
This receipe works with any left over veg. Add ham and/or cheese for a omnivore experience!
- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 1/2 large zucchini, grated
- 1 125g corn kernels, drained
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup flour
- Spring onion, to garnish
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, salt and pepper to taste.
- Lightly oil a frypan, and cook small flat portions until golden brown.
- Serve immediately, with spring onion garnish.